Sunday, March 8, 2020

Feeling stuck 

This project has definitely been a process. Feels like I am chasing my own tail. Just going in circles. Round and round and round. That's all part of the process, right? Everyone is feeling like that, right?! Maybe I am just a perfectionist or I have too many ideas. Or both. Probably both.

I am gonna keep it real with you, being a 17 year old girl without a car, a license or a job makes projects like these pretty difficult. Having a big busy Greek family is also difficult to create these kinds of projects. All I can do now is perfect the project before beginning something I cannot finish. It's all about the planning!!!!!! My group is also very indecisive, which does not help, but that just means we are passionate.....right?

Also, can you tell I like visuals? That is basically my entire blog.

I am starting to research more of what colors we are going to be working with which is obviously green, orange and yellow for the 70's but I am not sure what color overlay to put while editing. I do not want to take away from the actual scenes but I do want to create the vintage feeling and the idea of a youthful girl in a coming of age film.

Coming of Age color palette

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Bye blog </3 Will miss you :( xoxo Irene Triantafyllopoulou


Hi!!! This is me!! Welcome to my blog <33