Saturday, February 15, 2020

CLUELESS: Day 1 of Portfolio Project

The Rundown of my Portfolio Project

I, Irene, am a person that gets random bursts of inspiration and motivation and then zones out roughly 5 minutes later. My main goal for this portfolio project is for those 5 minutes to last just a little bit longer. Maybe 5 minutes and 30 seconds? And in those 5 minutes and 30 seconds I hope I can write/produce/direct the best work I can possibly create, telling a story and really letting my personality show through. 

I, Irene, also am a person that can be controlling and often take my creations and art too seriously -which my boyfriend makes fun of and claims "It's not that deep." - but I think could end up being a good thing with this specific project.  

So, let us begin this journey together to kicka$$ with this portfolio project and let my bursts of inspiration last just a tad bit longer. 

Xoxo, Irene 

P.S. I will be naming all (when I remember) my blogposts after movies, and I think Clueless is the best movie name for a blank slate of a project. And because I am clueless at this very moment.


 .              Clueless (1995) - Rotten Tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Bye blog </3 Will miss you :( xoxo Irene Triantafyllopoulou


Hi!!! This is me!! Welcome to my blog <33