Sunday, March 22, 2020

A lot going on

It is in moments like these, right now, this very moment at 5:22 pm on a Sunday afternoon during a global pandemic where I have already searched the whole wide web for all possible inspiration and decided, it's time to get my shi!t together. Just texted Sydney to drop off the typewriter at my door or for me to go pick it up because soon neither of us will be able to move from our homes.


While waiting for her response, I decided to film myself ranting about my storyline, hoping to develop it better and come up with something better.

Going slightly insane

I wouldn't say it was successful but I wouldn't say it was a complete failure. Some things the video included:

1) my phone microphone turning on and off. So, note to self, when i start to film, I am using my dads phone (glad I recorded because I would not have known that!!! would have sucked)

2) my dad calling me from the whole other side of my house for god knows what the second I started recording

3) Lana should be writing a letter to herself or to her friend about coming out

4) Lana's family is Christian, making coming out a bigger issue for her

5) I need to start filming, asap!!!!!!!!!!!

Next, I decided to Google some songs from that 70s that hinted at being gay, for a potential movie title so I can begin looking for fonts. Made a playlist of them:


So far for movie titles I like: I feel love, Take me I'm Yours, Walk on the Wild Side and It Must Be Love

Update: Sydney texted me back and said it will be here on Wednesday, so until then I will preparing my room and fixing up the script

Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Bye blog </3 Will miss you :( xoxo Irene Triantafyllopoulou


Hi!!! This is me!! Welcome to my blog <33