Friday, March 20, 2020

Quarantine Buddy 

Update: Put two and two together and I realized I have one quarantine buddy (aka Alex),  and thank god she agreed to play Harmony!!! We can definitely work around the script even with no school scene, and I'll make those adjustments soon. But for now, I have two potential actors for my project, my sister and Alex, which is really good!!

This is Alex :-)
So, Alex and I decided to create this 70's playlist to get inspiration as to what to add in the film opening to make it more interesting, since it will most likely only be a bedroom scene because that's the only place I could film. Maybe this worked out for the better, because an issue my group thought about while writing the script was that it would be rushed and also too long to have the school scene included.

This could work and I am feeling better about it !!! Yay!!!! :-)

- irene <33

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Bye blog </3 Will miss you :( xoxo Irene Triantafyllopoulou


Hi!!! This is me!! Welcome to my blog <33