Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Changes in storyboard

Ok,,, now things are looking clearer. FINALLY!!!!! So my group and I changed up the storyboard a lottttt and it's actually starting to feel like a solid film opening. Here are the pictures for the new and highly improved storyboard:

                     

Most the shots we are gonna incorporate are still shots and her doing things typically done in the 70s (record players, looking through magazines, writing in diary, etc.) (obviously those things can be done now but you know what I mean) and most of the opening will be a voiceover. The two scenes will go by quickly because it is only a 2 minute film so I'm hoping the movie doesn't feel rushed or not cohesive. I am glad that things are making sense. YAY!!!!! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Bye blog </3 Will miss you :( xoxo Irene Triantafyllopoulou


Hi!!! This is me!! Welcome to my blog <33