Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Group meetings

The group meeting made me realize that I really do not talk with my peers a lot and that I really should. It seems like we all go through the same issue of just not making our film opening cheesy. The meeting made me realize I need to location scout to find the right lockers that reflect the right mise-en-scene since I cannot necessarily create 70's long and yellow-ish lockers but at least I can try to look for gyms near me that might have that look. If I do use my school locker room, I don't know how to make it seem like a school hallway. I also need to figure out what color tint I need to put while editing to create the time era idea. Ahhh much to dooooo, but I do not feel like I'm running out of time but based on the schedule, this week my group needs to:

☆ buy costumes
 order posters (that I will probably keep after this project is over)
 go to the thrift store for vintage looking room decor and clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Bye blog </3 Will miss you :( xoxo Irene Triantafyllopoulou


Hi!!! This is me!! Welcome to my blog <33