Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Quarantine Diaries: Room Decor

The days of quarantine seem to be blending together because I cannot tell which days I did what. This staying at home thing is a lot harder than I thought, especially with a project like this one. Anywayyyyy, today I printed out some pictures of main celebrities from the 70s to add to the walls of my room along with the other posters:


(also realized through this project how cute Mick Jagger was...... much to think about)

(I also created three other posters, using one of my print outs to use as a poster that I found on Pinterest)

BTW if you're curious, here is my pinterest board I created for poster inspiration :-)




(for your satisfaction needs)



Then, with the help of my sister, put all the posters up and some additional pictures to pull everything togethaaaaa:


(A picture of "Harmony and Lana")






It is coming together!!!!! Still waiting on the typewriter and will be fixing up the script along with the storyboard (thank miss corona for changing all my plans!!!!!!!!!!) 

See ya tomorrow ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Bye blog </3 Will miss you :( xoxo Irene Triantafyllopoulou


Hi!!! This is me!! Welcome to my blog <33