Friday, March 27, 2020

Fixing up the screenplay!!!

This. Right here. Is the hardest part of the entire project.

I have the visuals down, the actors and the idea. But the writing is so difficult. I want it to be unique and overall original without being extremely predictable but still coming-of-age. Do you understand the struggle??? I have been staring at my screen and searching up film openings for way. too. long.

While researching 70s workout videos, I came across this video. That's it. That's all. I'm still laughing. Anyway, here she is. The final screenplay and I am beyond proud of it.


It is a monologue style that I am going for but mixed in will be shots of her getting ready. I also recorded the monologue and it's a minute and 5 seconds long and then with the opening scene it will be 2 minutes exactly which is perfect! Now, I need to record three voiceovers:

1) the workout audio, making it sound "old" like
2) my "mom" yelling
3) the entire voiceover acted out perfectly

Also, I need the storyboard and research of workout outfits from the 70s. Until next time <33 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Bye blog </3 Will miss you :( xoxo Irene Triantafyllopoulou


Hi!!! This is me!! Welcome to my blog <33