Tuesday, April 7, 2020

5 Days Left!!!!

Ahhhh stress!!! I have started editing my CCR which is going to include a lottt of 70's pictures that will destroy the storage on my laptop but it will be worth it. Hopefully it will not bore you to death <3 Anyway, I need to email Mrs. Stoklosa for rights to some music but I do not want to overdue it with the emails so I am collecting as much as possible so I can test as many things out. Overall, I really did not expect my group to pull off this entire project. It did go a lot smoother than I anticipated even though we changed the storyboard about 6 times and the script another 18. But, it is all part of the great process and putting all of our ideas into our opening in the best way. Feeling really proud about our opening and teamwork. Hope everyone is happy and healthy and safe!!

Also, remember that typewriter Sydney ordered? We ran into a bit of a problem with that because it's literally the size of a tissue box. My hand just did not look right typing on that and it was too late to order another one, so we just went along with the diary which gives the same feel!! Also, the diary shows that Lana is just a regular teen girl that writes her thoughts in her personal diary, and not that she is necessarily a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Bye blog </3 Will miss you :( xoxo Irene Triantafyllopoulou


Hi!!! This is me!! Welcome to my blog <33