Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Huge update <33

Making these blogposts is the only thing keeping me going in quarantine. So, I feel like yesterday's blogpost was not the most interesting or informational. Let me break down what's going on during the last week of this project journey. I emailed Mrs. Stoklosa for the rights for two songs so now I really do not have any excuses to not finish editing. After one longgg week of editing, she's complete!! I created these on my computer to put on the video and it brought up the quality and professional look of it so much :) I have noticed that using light colors like pale yellow, light green or white is very common in most coming of age and indie films.



This article and video helped so much with the vision. I really just wanted a typical teen girl movie that also touches upon social issues (of the time period of the revolution but not much has changed today) and has strong representation. I didn't want to make Lana stand out so much because then that makes her appear "different" or "weird", which is not our message at all. I truly tried to show Lana as a normal girl who is questioning her sexuality like most normal people do, no matter the age.

Also will be rewatching my film opening about 500 times and showing it to my entire family several times just in case I missed something or something is off. Ya never know!




I decided to make the actual credits yellow and the title of the film an orange to set the two colors of the 70's. 


Here are some stills from the opening:






Remember that lil flyer I made ;)
And yes, my dad's name is Thanos

I first put the credits on the different corners of the screen rather than right smack in the middle but for some reason it did not look right to me. I think the font just really gives the 70's look and even though I do have a lot of 70's pieces, the font just gives it that complete feel. 

Also, started editing my CCR and absolutely despised it so we're starting it again. The life of a perfectionist is really hard. See ya tomorrow blog with more updates!

-- considering making a little soundtrack because this article just really got me excited. I have never read such an accurate article. However, I do think the twilight soundtrack should be first on the list because it was a cultural reset. In this essay I will

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Bye blog </3 Will miss you :( xoxo Irene Triantafyllopoulou


Hi!!! This is me!! Welcome to my blog <33