Friday, April 3, 2020

Finished filming and now we edit!

All shots and voiceovers are done and I could not be more relieved. I'm 80% done with editing it just needs some tweaks here and there. Also, I need to find royalty free music to add in the background because it's tooooo silent and feels more like a clip from a movie rather than an opening. Here is the set-up that I spent hours perfecting and putting in the details.








The editing portion: 


The voiceovers went a lot smoother than I thought, but I had to re-record my full Lana voiceover a good 6 times because I either kept laughing, stuttering or I sounded angry. But, thank god those parts are complete! Only thing is I do not know how to make the workout video audio sound old and coming from a radio, so that will be fun to figure out and research I guess. I also need to plug in the credits, and I think that's why it's not feeling quite right. 


Since it is set in the 70's, I wanted a yellow tint to it so these are the settings I'm putting on each clip (which will take me hours because there's no select all and paste option): 



My current editing right now: Almost there but not quite


I do not want to rush the editing but I also really excited to finish it!!!! Super excited for the final result <33

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Bye blog </3 Will miss you :( xoxo Irene Triantafyllopoulou


Hi!!! This is me!! Welcome to my blog <33