Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Setting up the room <3

I have a lot more 70's items than I thought. Here is the aftermath of searching through my house:


Looked through so many books to look at dates, googled 70's _______ too much and ran around my house like  a crazy person. Also, I thought that a phone would make the 70s inspired room ten times better but look at the radio!!! She's perfect!!! I also thought I needed to make a diary cover but I found the brown leather book and it looks legit. Ready to put everything together. (record player, lava lamp and floral bedsheets not shown but will be in the opening!)

+ put together the four outfits and I am getting so excited!!!! Filming all day tomorrow <3 Hopefully my next post I will have finished the filming portion. I also know my editing will take about a day because I get really excited to get things done (but. excluding the three voiceovers). Just ready to see the finished product :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Bye blog </3 Will miss you :( xoxo Irene Triantafyllopoulou


Hi!!! This is me!! Welcome to my blog <33