Saturday, April 11, 2020

Look back at it 

Sorry I had to. Anyway, hello blog, these are some of our last moments together. I really didn't think blogging would have such a big impact on my entire project but it definitely has. I look back at some old postings and I can truly see the journey and vision I had and I'm glad to say that my film opening reflects that. My group and I made what feels like hundreds of changes but at the end of the day we all knew what we wanted and we were always excited and motivated. Even though I would have never thought our girl Rona would hit like this but I think it taught us all a lot of teamwork and compromise. I also feel like each one of us had our strengths that made us work really well together. Sydney with her in-depth research, Valentina with the overall aesthetic and storyline and me with the editing. This project worked out so incredibly well and I truly feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Hope my girl Lana is doing okay out there. Loved playing her and her quirky lil self.

Happy to say the final product will be posted tomorrow and the CCR as soon as possible. Grateful for this journey and project, really taught me a lot about my ability and that I should really embrace my love for media. Sending everyone lots of love and finally, stay home if you can! <3


lqcupid

xoxo, Irene Triantafyllopoulou


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Bye blog </3 Will miss you :( xoxo Irene Triantafyllopoulou


Hi!!! This is me!! Welcome to my blog <33