Thursday, February 27, 2020


A couple of changes

Talked with Ms. Stoklosa and we decided it is best to not do the phone scene because 1) goes against time period and 2) might be straight up boring. Always down for some change and since it is still early in the production process, I'm not as stressed out as I thought but knowing me, that will change soon.

We may do a school scene where a boy is talking to Lana by her locker and as he is talking, her friend Harmony walks by and Lana can only focus on her. This hints the idea of her being gay without outwardly saying it, and not exposing too much in the film opening. Small changes that make big differences.

Some inspiration pictures:

Image result for 70s lockerStudents Resting in the Hall Against Their Lockers Waiting for Class at Senior High School in New Ulm, Minnesota...



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Bye blog </3 Will miss you :( xoxo Irene Triantafyllopoulou


Hi!!! This is me!! Welcome to my blog <33