Sunday, March 1, 2020

Will I ever decide?

Ok so, I have been on the hunt for cool shots and ways to show off the quirky side of Lana and I came across this video.



Shots I would include:


The beginning of the film opening can be Lana sliding into the frame, listening and dancing to music in her room in a simple wide shot showing her "quirky'' personality and her room will have posters and items relating to the 70s. 

She'll be using a phone (a 70s phone of course) possibly talking to a guy friend, and sounding uninterested. 

 Still unsure whether or not I want Lana breaking down the 4th wall or having a narrator, or just nothing at all, I do want it to be unique and indie looking though. These are some different shots I can also use of her room and her interacting with her surroundings. Also, really like the subtitles thing, where we could use a voiceover to explain Lana's daily routine and life, like this:



This could be the night before she goes to school, before the locker scene. So far, the two locations we would be using are her room/bathroom and school hallway (in my case, a school locker room).  Each of the locations would establish her personality (her at home) and then her with other girls/boys (at school). We are getting somewhere ladies and gents!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Bye blog </3 Will miss you :( xoxo Irene Triantafyllopoulou


Hi!!! This is me!! Welcome to my blog <33