Sunday, March 15, 2020

Coronavirus update ://

This pandemic will definitely be something I can complain about and feature in my CCR. I have a lot to say. This will be the most difficult obstacle for our group to overcome, since most parents are super paranoid and want their kids to quarantine as much as possible. Soooo, what does that mean?

1) We film, even with the high risk of one of us being infected (even if we’re asymptotic)
or
2) One person films, one person edits and one person plans or something.

This also means that our school scene definitely has to be taken out.
I am honestly freaking out. I thought my group was gonna go smoothly and everything would work but um, someone had other plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Bye blog </3 Will miss you :( xoxo Irene Triantafyllopoulou


Hi!!! This is me!! Welcome to my blog <33