Thursday, March 19, 2020

Quarantine diaries: DIY

Hellooooo blog! As you know, quarantine has been a little stressful on the project and its production. However, Stoklosa did an online meeting and informed us that the due date has been extended, which honestly helps a lot. I'll have some more time to film regularly rather than film under pressure. I am wayyyy less stressed out.

My inner Picasso skills have come out during quarantine since I have absolutely nothing else to do but paint. So, instead of paying too much money on posters online and them not even delivering because of the current crisis while also having too much time on my hands, I decided to make them myself.
Started off with this pamphlet:



So um, let me explain. I saw this while watching That 70s Show one day and I had seen it again on instagram recently, so I knew I had to do it. I guess Lana is a smoker? Sure, why not. I am thinking that she'll have it on her wall or her desk ironically. 

Image result for is johnny high that 70s show

These are the rest of them (all handmade with love by me :)) :


This actually worked out for the better, I am so much prouder of creating these and putting in the effort to make this perfect for the time period. (I will also may or may not be keeping these up on my wall, they are too cute) 

So, blog, one thing I have learned from this coronavirus experience (which is nowhere near being over) is always! be! prepared! & everything happens for a reason. Yes, I should have maybe filmed a little bit earlier but I do feel better about my work now that I have taken the full time to make something I love. :)

More blogs coming soon about more artwork I will create and corona updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Bye blog </3 Will miss you :( xoxo Irene Triantafyllopoulou


Hi!!! This is me!! Welcome to my blog <33