Saturday, March 14, 2020

Poster buying :/// Did not go as planned

Going to make this short and sweet. Went to AC Moore to buy random arts and crafts for this coronavirus self quarantine crisis. You know, the usual reason you go to an arts and crafts store. Anyway, I found three posters. Two were pretty successful but one was a waste of money because AC Moore is extremely rude and tricked me!!!!!!!!

On the package, it says "John Lennon and Paul McCartney." I thought "Great! Perfect! So fitting!" This is what I pictured since you cannot see the poster until you open it:


Image result for paul mccartney and john lennon iconic

This is what I got:

What the hell am I supposed to do with a stupid bird????? 
The other two posters are a lot better thankfully, but my expectations were way too high for AC Moore. P.S. This coronavirus is gonna drive me insane, I honestly do not know how I will be able to get this done while in self-quarantine :// At least I'll have something to talk about in my CCR!





No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Bye blog </3 Will miss you :( xoxo Irene Triantafyllopoulou


Hi!!! This is me!! Welcome to my blog <33