Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Storyboard Planning

I am filming on Thursday (officially, I have no excuses) and I have the full storyboard plan. It's a lot, bare with me, but the vision is so clear for me. The script is a little bit different from the storyboard but that can be fixed with editing. Wishing I had a 70s phone but I have to work with what I have :( (which is a lot so I am grateful!)

This storyboard will make no sense to anyone else but me. That's ok I guess?



Inspo for the makeover scene during monologue: 






There are four outfits I need:

- a workout outfit 
- 2 tester outfits (random seventies style)
- official night out outfit

70s Fashion for Girls | 70s exercise clothes | JoggingJeans | 70s ...
workout outfit!

style!

hair!

Setting up the room tomorrow and recording the audio sooo more to come this week!!! See you soon blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Bye blog </3 Will miss you :( xoxo Irene Triantafyllopoulou


Hi!!! This is me!! Welcome to my blog <33